Around the clock Standby and Support Service
Travel freely with our invisible support!
If you need help just call our 24x7 Standby and Support Service during your travel in Northwest Russia: Saint Petersburg, Karelia, Kola Peninsula, Murmansk region and Russian Lapland.
It doesn’t matter for what purpose you are traveling.
The Around the clock Standby and Support Service is attainable 24 hours/day and 7 days/week.
The service is not for free and you have to order the service in advance.
After ordering you will receive a confirmation about the ordered service, the validity period,
special telephone numbers and email addresses of Kola Travel.
In case you need assistance Kola Travel supports you with:
- Mediation between you and second/third parties in all kind of situations.
- Interpreting from English, Dutch and/or German (in this order) to Russian and vice versa.
- Enabling additional services to help you in the situation or solve the problem/situation.
Enabling additional services
In consultation with you Kola Travel can enable additional services from or Kola Travel or from third parties to solve the problem/situation.
Costs incurred by third parties (or other Kola Travel Services other than Support) are for account of you as a client and must be paid at ones (mostly at delivery or when the job is done).
For every situation you receive an official invoice, which you possible can declare at your insurance company (if you have insured yourself for traveling and/or repatriation).
Prices of Standby, Support and Additional Services
- The price of Standby Service is small fee per person per day. This service must be ordered and paid on beforehand. After ordering you will receive a confirmation about the ordered service, the validity period, special telephone numbers and email addresses of the Kola Travel Around the clock Standby and Support Service.
- The price of Support is fixed per call/situation.
This price includes: translation, mediation and/or enabling additional services.
Basically a client asks Kola Travel for Support if it is worth to be helped for the fixed price per situation.
After the Standby Service period is over and in case that Support was necessary you receive an invoice and payment must be done by a bank transfer.
- The costs of necessary Additional Services are depending on the kind of delivered service and must be paid by you to the third party at ones (mostly at delivery).
You receive an invoice. Kola Travel will never order an Additional Service without permission of you as the client.
With the Around the clock Standby and Support Service from Kola Travel you are assured of a trouble-free, pleasant and successful stay here in North-West Russia.